quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2010

Life Starting Now. Hi World

Well this blog will be held on matters concerning my blog in portuguese, hope you like...

Here's is the entire contents of my blog in portuguese and other discussions on the issues of Brazil and the World and a little about myself

Wait for new posts..


i'm crazy very crazy .... is happy day XD


Damien: Everubody hates me!

Mr. Mackey: why do you suppose that is?

Damien: Because i'm the son og the devil !

Mr. Mackey: uh huh that's a good start, why else?

Some Kid: Dude this is pretty fucked up right here!

Stan: oh my god they killed kenny!

Kyle: you bastards!

Stan: Oh my god they killed kenny

Kyle: Say somo thing Mr. Mankey ( ahh )

Stan: Oh my god they killed kenny. dude, kenny is dead.

Chef: Hello there children. Let me sing you little song: I'm gonna make love to you woman,

Barbrady: Well you ain't Veiona Apple, and if you ain't Veiona Apple i don't give a rat's ass.

Reporter: What would drive a man to such a disgusting act?

Some Woman: My god that's disgusting!

Stan: Whoa dude, how do you have sex with a chicken?

Damien: Dumb asses !

Stan: Ow !

Cartman: God damn it !

Stan: Dude!

Kylle: Huuh sick

Mr. Hankey: Ahhhhhhh

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário